Thursday 15 February 2018

Basic Things I would like to do.....

There are some things that are very basic or look like nothing to some people but for me S a big deal because I haven't tried or done it yet.... Some because I don't have the money and some because the opportunity just hasn't presented itself... Here goes my own list...
   
  • Going to the Cinema: I love to watch movies nd I have always dreamt of going to the cinemas and going out to see a movie but truth is this hasn't happened till now.  Twice I got free tickets but I just couldn't drag myself to get the cinema..  I remember the time The wedding Party movie came out and I wanted to watch it so badly and Mr M promised to take me to the cinema to see it but somehow got caught up with work we missed it. I turned it into a fight because I was so disappointed but he made up for it though just not with a movie date 😶...
 

  • Elevators and lifts: For some reason I would really like to find myself on one of these someday.. I have just never found myself in a place or building with any of these and would really like to have the feeling of being on mine... I might end up breaking myself out of excitement but I don't mind and can't wait...
   
  • Being on a plane: when people say why not just book a flight or I have a flight or I can't wait to be on first class, I just look at them like some of us have never even being on a plane in the dream sef ...chai. well,  it's hasn't happened majorly because I don't have that much money for plane ticket yet... I know 8hours in a bus for a journey is stressful but when you don't hve 30thousand naira to buy a ticket.... The bus journey because educational...i would love to fly in a plane one day, experience turbulence, look down and see beautiful scenes from several feets above and also take a dozen pictures I might not  post to make people know I have arrived.😁...
     
                
  • Pizza,  Pizza,  Pizza.: I am not your typical food and I might never try seafood or snake meat but I can't wait to try pizza. I don't know if it is because I have seen so much of it in movies and on the food network but I just want to have a taste to see if this almighty PIZZA is as delicious as everyone says.. 
This looks yummy... 😋

  • Travelling out of NIGERIA : If travelling in the dreams is counted as travelling then I have gone to Paris, Ghana, and the Gambia... I love travelling to all this fun places but I have just never been that lucky yet. I would also really like to go with Mr M... A romantic getaway with my husband is just the perfect..... Can't find the words but that is something I would like to do some time very soon. 
Just imagine being at the very top... Bliss



2 comments:

  1. Pizza was on my list of things i would like to try, but honestly i didn't like it when i tasted it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr M said same oh.. But tasting is believing 😀

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...