Friday 16 December 2016

How My Birthday went

So i have been ranting about my birthday wishes and i also did a post about the things i was thankful about so it is definitely right that i update you about the birthday went. i was woken up by my husband by 12.03am . he had called to wish me a happy birthday and he also followed it up with a text and honestly that made happy because he had never done that before. earlier in the week he had already sent me my birthday gift. i woke up to lots of text messages and my parents also called to pray for me. the highlight of my day though was going to my workplace and sharing the joy of the birthday with them and also getting home to meet that my friend had prepared fried rice for me to celebrate it. I also took pictures that i would share with you in this post.
happy child

feel my palazzo pants 

still showing off my outfit

I and my friend of life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...