Saturday 3 December 2016

My style this week want too much of new fashion and stuff. i just threw on anything i had i in my wardrobe that wasn't so rumpled as the light situation has been very epileptic. hopefully though next week will be better. Nevertheless i would be sharing some of my favorite pictures taken during the week with you.

This was my favorite look of the week. Wore this on Monday
(PS;always start your week looking your best)

the full outfit (you like?)

Here is a picture of my two favorite people in my class

do we look like?- maybe
why the mask - well we are promoting our radio station's end of year party.
Bonus point -we are namesakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...