Saturday 10 February 2018

B. Tech Certified.....

Frustration under tension is what some students nicknamed my university..So you can imagine the joy of having scaled through lots of assignments, tests, quizzes, exams and the almighty project to be called a graduate of federal university of technology Minna,Niger state. It is not just a privilege but a great honour to have spent 5yrs studying in the University and graduating with a 2.1 degree and a 4.04grade point. I was super excited to attend my convocation not because of the ceremony itself but because I couldn't wait to see my certificate. The proof of my many sleepless nights and tears... So the journey began with having to first carry out the very compulsory school clearance which due to the strike by the National Association of Non-Teaching Staff Union (NASU)  was hectic and took almost a week to complete. So on the convocation day armed with my younger ones and my convocation gown, we made our way to the venue of the ceremony. I already promised myself that I wont be taking pictures with the photographers on ground so I came prepared with my selfie stick to capture as much as I could and I must say it was such a joy to finally behold that paper  Certificate... Enjoy some moments captured using my infinix hot note 4pro and my selfie stick.

The graduate Herself.... 

Looking fly....

MissIbk x Queen Raffy

I and favorite girls... 

A few of my male coursemates

During the clearance Stress

2 comments:

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...