Saturday 10 February 2018

Fashion Update

I am always happy to play dress up and since my shift at the radio station was moved from the Night show to Afternoon show.  I decided to rock most of my outfits I didn't have the time and occasion to and as usual I like to show you how much of a fashionista I have evolved into since I last wrote.
It was a Friday and my colleagues said I looked like a new bride... 

I got the dress from my sister in law as a gift and the glasses from my friend's school daughter.

On the job looking as cute as I can.. 

I saw this dress inspiration on instagram and asked my designer friend @kay_llectionTo get me a similar skirt and she delivered.. 

I love kimonos and my designer friend @kay_llection also supplies me with the best and I loved this print so I bought it and also I  finally bought a straight skirt I have been wanting for years so I paired them....

2 comments:

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...