Tuesday 13 February 2018

World Radio Day...

Today is world Radio day and because I am such a big radio fan and addict....I Am writing about the top 5 reasons why I love the radio... 

1. Radio to me is like a happy drug. Most especially if it is a more talk less music radio station. It is the number reason why my favourite dial is Nigerian info 99.3Fm in Lagos. Listening to someone make alot of sense on Radio makes me feel like I have this best friend that understands me and is willing to just be my happy space 24/7 .

2. The information you get on radio isn't like the regular ones on TV. It is short and precise making sure not to waste your time but also enough to entertain you and makes sure you get the right knowledge required... 
3. There is always variety on the radio. If you find yourself in a place like Lagos, portharcout, Abuja or Kano as a radio addict YPU would be like a child in a candy store as you won't be able to get over the amount of channels and the options you can choose from. This feature of the radio makes me like it so much I can't control myself when am in these
states. 
4. Even though I am not a big fan of music being played in radio stations. It is still your number one source for getting to listen to new and beautiful songs you didn't know existed...and even the random instrumentals used just have a way of getting stuck into your head. 
5. People who call in to a radio station can be so funny and crazy sometimes that you find your crappy day turn so good just by listening to them chat with presenter on duty. From those who miss the whole point of the show, to those who just want to say hi to the presenter, there is also the set of people who seem to make so much sense YPU just want to kiss them... Are you a radio fan or addict?  What do you love most about the radio?  Care to share?... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...