Monday 17 October 2016

As School beckons

My IT period is over and am glad I will be back to school to wrap up my final year and then determine what next for me in this battle of life. I am going to 24yrs old by December and honestly while I have a long list of things I want for my birthday but honestly I for not know where my life going so what I really want God to give to me this year is to allow me discover my purpose and make me useful to my generation and also Make me a Great and influential person through any medium he would choose for me. On a lighter note, am really eyeing those strap shoes hope one drops on my laps soon.God bless you for reading.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...