Wednesday 19 October 2016

Good morning Rise and Grind

Mornings are a promise that life continues and that we can still make it and become whatever we want to be at any time that we want. I am not exactly a morning person as I sleep late most times probably because am still in school and don't have a full time job yet. Nowadays my mornings are a drag as I wake up around 6- 6.30am say my morning prayers, read the holy Qu'aran at times and then slide back gently to bed where I check up on all my social media pages and then turn on my radio( I usually alternate between Radio continental and Nigerian Info)....I sleep back around 9am wake up at 10am and then clean up the house before going to bed again....Chai my life is so boring right now...too much time on my hands. School resumes so my routine would change and I would be back to update you. Meanwhile make sure YOU have an amazing day for yourself please and lastly smile....it helps alot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...