Saturday 22 October 2016

A Letter to The Most High:My Dreams

I have a lot of dreams this days or should say goals I want to reach in my life. As my 24th birthday draws closer I have taking a look at my life and wondering what I want to do. One of my dreams when I was growing up was to get married before am 25 and Ya Allah( Arabic name for God) made it possible I got married to one of the best men left this year maybe someday I would write about him and our kind of love. So here is a new list of my dreams which I have no doubt might change soon or better still happen soon. Can't wait to fulfil them.
1.I want to own a radio station in the next 10years.
2. I want to have 2kids in the next 5years.
3. I want to own a business in the next two years ( I have no idea what type for now)
4. I want to run for a political office in the next 10years
5. I want to be closer to Ya Allah in the by the end of this year.
6. I want to figure out the purpose of my life before my 25th birthday.
This is like a personal letter to Ya Allah, I know I am a sinner and that I am always seeking to close but falling short always as well, so this is a plea to him to please help in this journey of life and count among the righteous ones on the day judgement.
I am feeling very emotional this night so tell me just sign off by saying LIFE IS A STRUGGLE, MAKE IT WORTH THE WHILE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...