Wednesday 19 October 2016

Wednesday Crush

Today was just an okay day and I did my usual routine and came back home.I have been trying to make an effort in terms of my dressing and outfits, so I bought the very essential Bodytop after refusing to buy from 3 different sellers because of their prices. So when I contacted yet another seller and the price was cheap plus a free delivery I jumped on it quick. The seller was very nice and I might be ordering another one self.I would be posting pictures for you to see.....God bless everyone that visits this my blog even though am still trying to get the hang of it.
 where I did my Industrial Attachment.

Another style

full picture with my darling laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...