Tuesday 1 November 2016

Where have I been?

Good day and Happy new month to you,am sure you are wondering where I went to or if I decided to abandon my blog, well none of the above just last week was hectic for as I traveled to osun state, Ile-ife to be precise and I must saw I like the quiet nature of the town and the beautiful sculptures scattered around town I was particularly impressed with the ori-olokun that was right in the roundabout of the ancient town. The obafemi awolowo university (OAU) also looked very magnificent. I went to my mum-in-law and as usual she loaded mi up with foodstuffs and plenty of gifts, oh I also went to around part of the state that is very popular Ilesa, it wasn't so different from ile-ife though I felt like ile-ife had more buzz and beauty around it.I got back last week Thursday and Mehn, I was tired to the bones. Slept through Friday and then Saturday was also uneventful as I went looking for a sandals I saw and refused to buy only for it to hunt mi in my dreams and then not finding it at the market. Sunday was so much fun as I decided to explore another area in Lagos. Heard about this event called the market place happening at Ikeja so I decided to attend plus I also got a free Hijab styling class(I suck so much at styling my Hijab so it was a blessing). I got to the event at past 2pm went around for window shopping, bought a beautiful necklace, an inner Hijab cap, had henna on my hands and finally attended the class.the class was amazing as I couldn't believe how easy it was to style an hijab....we learnt 6 styles and I loved everyone. I would be attaching a picture of mi in one of the styles put please forgive the selfie as it is not clear.hope your week was more eventful.Don't worry more post will be up soon.
My favorite Hijab style.....so easy and quick with no pins at all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...