Wednesday 9 November 2016

Africa or America

Today is a day that would go down in history as one of those when a new president who was called a joker became victorious in a very keenly contested US elections. I honestly do not care about who rules America because as far as am concerned my commitment to Africa is great than that have for America. I  am a Nigerian and by extentension an Africa and thus Africa is always number ONE on mind. As for visisting America well, i guess am the only one who isn't so excited about visiting that country. I always think about African countries when i think of vacations i would like to take later in life with my family.  My mind always wonders to beautiful african places like Gambia, Rwanda, Kenya and Egypt. I hope that one day i can have the time, money and health to vist all the places on my mind that said....there it goes my ramblings for today i hope you have a  great day.
                                       .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...