Saturday 19 November 2016

This week`s Style

Like I promised I am back this week with my favorite looks which I wore during the week. Tomorrow is the start of another week and if I do find any of our outfit interesting enough for you to see I would be uploading it.I just might be trying something new for the first time next week so make sure you watch out for that one....( excited much ). ..So here comes the style Queen (well I call myself that in my head). I didn't really dress up so Much this week as school is on strike and I only went to the studio where I volunteer.I can't be wasting my clothes Na.lol..... So here is me in the same scarf styled in two different ways....I hope you have a stylish a week ahead and also a good weeknd
At the studio where I volunteer

At the bosso campus of futminna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...