Tuesday 8 November 2016

The Queen is getting older

As my birthday drags nearer i feel like i havent done much with my life to be proud of but when i think of most of my mates that have died and didnt make it to this milestone am looking  forward to i become much more happier and relaxed and just look at my upcoming birthday as a time to be happy and relax and be happy for all the amazing things that are working for mi and all the things that i have achieved which are very major and also worthy of being proud at this point in my life.
In exactly 1 month i would be 24years old and i cannot wait to be a little older and also look foorward to all exciting things that would be happening soon and in future.
So every tuesday till my birthday next moth i would be sharing the postive things i am happy about in my life and  my wishlist for my 24th birthday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...