Tuesday 1 November 2016

Hello November( please be good)

So many English words seem to get their names from Latin words,so I wanted to know where November got its name from and so I asked the almighty and acclaimed all knowing Google and I found that it was from the Latin word *novem* which actually means nine .isn't it weird that it doesn't mean eleven since November is actually the eleventh month? Well who knows why? If you do please do let me know abeg......( English and its wahala). I am so happy it is novemeber because I generally love the end of year and also because here in Nigeria the harmattan makes its grand entry and apart from the dust issues....I love love harmattan.everywhere is dry and cold and so you don't have to bother with the hot weather and also picking your clothes.It also reminds that my birthday is just a month so yeah, you can start sending in the gifts now. Apart from all this reasons I just sincerely love to usher in a new year and move forward with life....So here is wishing a lot of amazing goodies, joy, peace, love and all things good in the month of November.... Be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...