Tuesday 22 November 2016

Thankful Tuesday

How did your Monday go, hope there wasn't any Monday blues and hope you achieved all that you set out to do. well i had a very boring day but restful. it is Tuesday again and it is time for another thankful post in anticipation to my birthday coming up in 2 weeks ( wow it is so close already).
    Today i am thankful for family. My family is a twisted one but i love them for how they have each contributed to my life and how they care for me and advice me. when i got married i never thought i would miss home but honestly i do and sometimes i just wish i could go back home and become a baby to my dad and mum again. My husband and I just started our own family and i am very excited as to how we would groom our children an what kind of parents we would. if you have your family please value them and make sure you appreciate them everyday and keep them close

Image result for family


                                   .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...