Thursday 3 November 2016

Thursadys are for throwbacks

If you are like and you love pictures then chancres are you are definitely on instagram and it also means you are familiar with the #tbt( throwbackthursday) trends. So taking my inspiration from the trend today I would be sharing a story of my life from way back.I attended a boarding house and I was such a "scope less"( a term that was used to refer to people who haf zero swags )person then. I was young, foolish and basically non chalant towards what I did or how I dressed and so many other vital things, in fact I cried every term I resumed school because I knew I would be laught at and riddiculed but I never showed it in the open.the only thing I had going for me was my brain as I was very good at my academics and was topping my class always. Fast forward to Today, I know who I am, I know what I want and I am constantly working towards it. My point is you are allowed to be foolish, to lack swags, to be all of those things that are not nice but don't ever give up on yourself continue to find you and be better at it and also there is always something you have that is working for you even when all things fail so stick to it and you would be better than who you were yesterday.
Have a good day and remember to be amazeballs in all that you do.
Throwback to when I finished my 300level
I love this picture because you can see I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...