Friday 25 November 2016

Random thoughts

I have been under a great deal of pressure this week to focus on some many different projects that I have but I just have to write down my random thoughts for this week.
   This week`s random thought is on why people feel the need to believe the bad news about you quicker than the good news that comes out about you. It is like people hardly ever want to hear good news because even in the tabloids and magazines it is the bad headlines that have the most views and comments. I just kept thinking if we can ever have a free world with love and happiness. Anyway just keep being you and be happy no matter what. Another random thought I had on my mind was if I just contact a surprise delivery company to surprise me. As in I will pay to surprise myself on my birthday....I know it screams desperate but what do you do when you want an amazing birthday but you don't have money...
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...