Tuesday 15 November 2016

Weekend Recap (lessons i learnt from my fallen wardrobe)

My Saturday was mostly spent at the studio where i work as i had a show by 3pm and had to prepare so that was how my Saturday ended uneventful. On Sunday however i wake up a little late and then i washed my clothes, cleaned my house and then sat down to enjoy a few movies which i loved. i watched Bad moms and Central intelligence both comedies and i must say i had a good laugh if you haven't watched them you should totally try and go see it. towards evening i went out to hang out a little with my house mates and paint my toe nails with henna. just after i did that i felt my house was boring so i should go dress up and go see my friend unknown that disaster was waiting up for me. when i got to my room the sight that greeted mi was my wardrobe on the floor. my initial reaction was that of shock, fear, and gradually annoyance as i just wondered why that will happen at that point in time but at the end of the day i learnt 3 valuable lessons i would be sharing with you today.

1. It is good to have good people. you see i was very confused about how to get my wardrobe back to workable situation again until i called my housemates who helped me out and even had to call someone else who came over and helped mi fix and return it back to my room.

2. Nothing is too large you just need to start.with all my clothes and shoes on the floor i felt bad having to start all over again with the arrangement but i decided to just start and not leave them on the floor and after about 45mins i was through and it didn't really look like work anymore.

3. Sometimes starting all over  is actually beautiful. after rearranging my wardrobe all over again i loved the new set-up so much that i didn't even think of all the stress i had to go through to get it back to normal again.
    There it goes all the valuable lessons learnt from my ordinary wardrobe.
                            Image result for Wardrobe
                                well my wardrobe is not as cool as this but you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...