Tuesday 8 November 2016

Back To My Love

My love is everything i want
My love makes me talk
My love plays my favorite songs at random times
My love knows am obbessed with her
My love love knows am addicted
My love has alot of channels
My love gives me realtime information
My love makes me feel like a superhuman
My love is the RADIO

I am so adddicted to it
I am obbessed with it
I need no drugs to deal with the addiction
I love talking on it
I love talking with it
I love to laugh with it
I love the radio

I know this piece is random but this is exactly how i feel when stepped into the studio where i volunter back at school and i couldnt be more happier to back and feel like am part of something amazing and bigger thqn me
the feeling of being wanted and contributing to the growth of something cannot be overemphasised am very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...