Saturday 12 November 2016

My Changed Up style

I grow up as a girl who would rather spend her money on books than  buy the latest clothes or fancy shoes. It wasn't like i didn't like them or that i was a tomboy, but growing immediately i got into secondary school things became tough as my Dad lost his job and we had to live with the new situation and cope so you see clothes were a luxury. My mum also wasn't so much of a fashionista so there wasn't so much lessons on the fashion and make up aspect of life. I learnt to love my natural and make up free look from a very young age and i became comfortable with it till i graduated from my secondary school. i used powder properly and by myself when i got into SS1 and what was because my school mother insisted. I remember one time in my SS3 when i dressed up and applied a little of makeup for a cultural display and all my classmates were amazed i cloud look that beautiful mas they had all gotten used to natural bare face.
                       My husband was the First person that encouraged me to at least make up once in while as he liked.well i tried my best but i soon gave up too quickly. you see my husband soon got used to it and started to love his wife that well. I have always wanted to be able to dress modestly and still look stylish but most of the style icons i knew just didn't sit so well with me because of my religion i still tried them though and even though i liked it i knew it was against the teaching pof my religion. So when i got married i decided to change up my style and i was also opportune to be following a few amazing Muslim sisters who were both modestly dressed and stylish. So after my internship i got all my clothing essentials and a new style star was born i must say this past few days in school i have really loved my outfits so maybe every Saturday i would be updating you on my favorite looks of the week depending how much i love my outfits for this week though here are the pictures.


Taking the first step 

Monochrome 

This black Bodytop is my favorite wardrobe essential
My Hijab wrapping skills are becoming much better


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...