Tuesday 15 November 2016

Thankful Tuesday

Today I am going to be talking about something else am grateful about as part of the build up to my birthday in December. I am grateful today for School and talking about school lectures started yesterday and my timetable is so jammed that i don't even know how to figure it out. well that aside i am grateful for school because it took me a pretty long time to get admission into school and i honestly almost give on ever going to the higher institution. i kept passing my jamb and Post UTME but it seems school wasn't looking forward to receiving me at all. At a point i just gave up and said if i didn't get admission that year i was just going to learn tailoring i already even negotiated with the person that will put mi through before Ya Allah blessed mi and the admission came through.
   When i got in it became another race of trying to read and have a good grade as i had to work extra hard as well. I am so happy i am at my final level now and my prayer is that i finish with a good grade and a result that would be useful to both my religion, my family, myself and my country. So today i am very happy got the admission and that God helped with the study as well as blessing me with good grades. If you are out there and you haven't gotten admission don,t worry you can still be great with or without it, so find something doing and face your study very well when it comes in.
                       Image result for Thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment

Being an Army Wife..

Photo Credit - Pinterest Mr M works for one of the military agencies and i always knew it won't be easy being his wife  because fro...